CeConEx Interim Cleanroom management helps you achieve the desired cleanroom cleanliness level on site.
The CeConEx interim cleanroom manager can help with:
- getting new employees employable in the cleanroom in a short term (coaching)
- setting up and optimising (the quality of) visual inspections in the cleanroom
- observing and enforcing the cleanroom policy (behaviour, cleanliness etc)
- improving efficiency in the cleanroom
- checking the cleanliness of the cleanroom, clothing, tooling and work tables
- producing work instructions related to clean work (changing procedures)
- discussing with employees cleanroom issues with respect to clean working
- managing practical cleanroom matters (stock management of materials, cleanroom layout, downing room, etc.)
Interested in these services and the associated fees? Please contact us:
Roger Theunissen: +31(0)6 53 35 14 48.