Course program 2021
- Weert, November 24th, 9.00 - 13.00 h
Decreasing surface deviations (stains) on metals with high cleanliness requirements*
- Weert, December 21st, 9.00 - 17.00 h
Residual Gas Analysis (RGA). Basics, Interpretation & Evaluation*
- Weert, October 12th, 9.00 - 13.00 h
- Weert, November 2nd, 9.00 - 13.00 h
Advanced course wet chemical precision cleaning technology*
- Weert, October 26th, 9.00 - 17.00 h
- Weert, December 9th, 9.00 - 17.00 h
Overview of precision cleaning technology*
- Weert, December 17th, 9.00 - 17.00 h
- Weert, November 8th, 9.00 - 16.30 h
- Weert, December 3rd, 9.00 - 16.30 h
Visual inspection for operators*
- Weert, December 10th, 9.00 - 12.00 h
- Location: Weert (The Netherlands) or virtual/online (Microsoft Teams)
- Language: Dutch/English/German*
Please contact us for more information.
ir. Roger Theunissen, 06-53351448.
* The language used in our courses depends on the attending participants. If everyone speaks Dutch, the course will be teached in Dutch. If not, the course will be in English. Sheets and other presentation materials are in English. Courses can also be teached in German.